View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 09:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Angry Desperate For Help! Cortisone Nightmare

I have been on cortisone since July 28 and found out today my cortisol stim test was still low. I am to meet with Doc tomorrow. I have steadily gotten to the point of such severe depression, sadness, crying spells, I cannot stand it for another day. I actually cut my dose from 20 mg day to 15 over the weekend till they said NO go back to 20. This is from assumed adrenal suppression from epidural shots I had in June and early July. Then I just happened to be getting cortisol checked. I have been screaming and yelling like a maniac I don't know what to do. I think I accidentally took 5 mg the afternoon before the test but none the morning of (when I take 15) could that have thrown it off so much!???(Wasnt supposed to take it then) I feel like I need to be hospitalized if I am to continue like this. My family is not helping my son is antaganizing me as usual he just doesn't care. HELP! My husband keeps tapping the table with his hands I swear I could just scream from the sound of it. everyone is walking on eggshells and asking what is wrong though I keep explaining they don't seem to understand the English Language.

Last edited by lailavia; 09-04-2007 at 10:50 PM.
lailavia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote