View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 09:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Grin

Ok here is my take on this we should have been built like the doll that if you swing the arm one way the girls grow big and the other way they grow small just think how much easier life would be. All women would be happy because if they wonted to look sexy in that little black dress a few swings of the arm and bingo or if you wont to go jogging with out the girls hitting you in the face a few swings the other way no problem. Well maybe not we could end up in more pain our men would be swing our arms all the time. Any way to get a little more real here what if you get a bigger bra and pad or try a water bra i don't know if that would help with the strap from falling but i was just thinking about (i am sorry brain fart ) the one who said she boughs a bigger bra size. I have the problem with being to big i am a 38DD now this did not bother me before i got tos and really was not a issue until the past year i can't wait to get home the first thing off when i walk though the door is the shoulder bolder holder. It hurts around the ribs and the strap on the shoulder and yes i do wear the proper size the straps don't leave any marks but i guess its the weight on my shoulder. So this is my question to yous i have to go to my doctor this Thursday and of cores i can not wear my bra because of the surgery any ideas on how to cover the fact i do not have a bra on. I am praying to the weather gods to give me a cool enough day that i can wear my big hoodie to cover it up but if it is warm i am at a lost. Trust me not a very nice sight to see me with out a bra well i don't think any one who has big girls should go with out.
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote