View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 09:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default You need a neurologist!!

Are you in an HMO? Do you need a referral? You have so many obvious neuro problems I cannot believe you have not had a basic work up. That was an excellant info on Lyme, but I have neuro sx and my neruo has tested me twice (for lyme) as well as numerous other docs, it may not be what is wrong. You need to bring your list to a neuro or find a doc who will listen. Someone will!!! Try calling a neuro's office if you have to, till you find a nice enough assistant or person who will listen and get them to help you get an appointment. I am not saying there is something horribly seriously wrong, but you do need a work up and such. I am being sent to Johns Hopkins for far less and still having hard time getting them to listen to me!!!! Put all your effort into it and please let me know . I currently have been dx with fibro and my nuero doesn't like that word, he uses myofascial pain, I am getting tested for Peripheral stuff now. Sounds like you need some mris.

Get that foot in the door!

PS I am so sorry I missed the part of no insurance. Is there a clinic that could take you, or a teaching hospital anywhere near you?

Last edited by lailavia; 09-04-2007 at 10:14 PM.
lailavia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote