View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 10:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hay well not to much to day just a little blue and the pain is not bad right now. I guess the feeling of blue is because i am feeling a little jealous it sounds like jokat and ihtos are doing a little better well they seem to have some success from there surgeries and i have not i know it does not mean that in time i wont have these problems any more but i wont some sign that this was not for nothing. I am sorry i truly am happy that they are better but i can't help being jealous. I still have the aching and the tremors and my hand is still changing color i don't have the burning that i did before but my neck is starting to get really stiff again not sure if it is just because of the way i sleep now. Oh enough of my **** so on a lighter note i would like to say Linjane i am glade that you brought up going in the shower i do that my self back in Feb i had had surgery and my doctor then told me the same thing as well when i started to have trouble because of being on hydromorphen my family doc said to give it a try it doesn't always work for me so i just sit run the water and wait. But i am sure that little tip might help others who are having the problem or ever start to have the problem. Shelly and Stardust thank you i really hope that my ramblings do or well help others. That's what it is all about is to be here for each other and if there comes a time when any of yous think i have run my course on my story please tell me i don't wont to wast your time or mine once again thank yous i hope you all have a great day
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote