View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 10:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Mike

Nice to meet you too. I just posted but I think it didn't work. ON how crazy insane I am going I just found out I have to stay on these pills some more cuz my test last week was still bad. I see doc tomorrow. I literally feel like I am going crazy. depressed sad angry manic crying spells, I am about to take myself off these pillls or ask to be put in a hospital. I am already leaning towards mild depression and my daughter is bipolar (which it seems I am now) I may have a breakdown in her office. So are you saying listen to my body and stop the madness? If I hadn't had the cortisol test I wouldn't be on the pills. only problem is everyone around me has severe colds and supposedly if I get sick I will really get sick so they say. Bah humbug. They will probly put me in the loony bin tomorrow after I throw a fit in the office and I am not kidding either. I have never felt this bad in my life.

I will let you know what happens. I better go to the guy my rheumy suggested who does acupuncture, ya think? He is from the Eastern world.....of both medicines....instead I picked the spine center...well both were to do the epidural anyway....thanks for the thoughts...
lailavia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote