View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 01:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Betsy!! I just wanted to say that everyone is different when it comes to this horrid beast we have! I know for myself that my pain levels increase when my stress level is higher. Sometimes even the simple rustling of a newspaper or the soft touch of my husband, daughter sends my pain through the ceiling. I know also that I am easily irritated, problems sleeping. These symptoms are real, I know I am NOT crazy, the pain and symptoms are not in my head. All I'm pointing out here, is how each of us can and is different when it comes to RSD?CRPS This is a terriable thing that we are facing. as, RSD/CRPS is an involvement of the nerves, skin, muscles, blood vessls(Causing constriction and pain) as well as bones. mine has spread from my hand and wrist, up to my entire right arm and shoulder RSD is ranked as the MOST painful form of chronic pain that exists today. This can spread from one part of the body to another regardless of where the original injury occurred; and RSD/CRPS can spread(I had a PMD who told me this can't spread, and when it spread up to my shoulder.. he told me it was "Frozen shoulder"!frozen shoulder, my ***.. LOL anyway up to 70% of cases this can spread and in a small number of cases 18% or less it can become systemic or body wide. ok.. now.. I know, I am going on and on, but bottom line is everyone is different with this RSD as I was saying eariler in this post. I for one am more prone to stress when it comes to RSD/CRPS Much love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote