View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 03:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Vic!
Wow!! Thank you so very much for the info!! This has truly helped me very, very much understand more about all and I MEAN ALL the question's I have asked you!! It all makes so much sense! As for my PMD he is "now just referring me to a new Dr. who is an Indian dr."He, my PMD said when I seen you three weeks ago, you looked like you were getting better!! I thought the dude was kidding!! OMG.. I said, look I am having so much damn pain that.. he then stopped me, mid sentence and said, I understand.. I know I know.. ok, now just stop and let me tell you.. blah blah.. and I still want to see you on the 10th. of this month(What for more$$$) I am sick to death of this crap. treating us like we were the scum of the earth!! There go's my RSD in a flare just from remembering his words!! LOL Well,the new dr.'s receptionest called today and set up the app. When I asked my PMD I still have about referring me to this Doc. he said I don't deal with blocks, SCS, yada yada! I said to him;"How come all of you doctors keep pushing "US" type of patients into seeing another Dr. yet another.. another. he wanted to send me back to the PMD I used to have who would only give me the neurontin, told me no narcotics would help in this type of pain!! Vic, I came out of there actually in tears. (I am usually not the crying type at all) but this SOB was down right unpleasant, didn't even look at my RSD wrist, arm at the time, just sat on his *** and took notes! Well, when my hubby seen me come out in tears, he told him off but good! The whole recept. room heard all this too! And here my PMD wanted to send me back to him!! So, I told him, no.. I will not go back to him, as I told you that this guy and I do not hit it off at all!! I am not a mean, nasty person, but I wanted to rip his head off too! LOL Vic or anyone else, please.. what is IRI.. I am so ignorant to this abbrev. I have been racking my brain with this one! does IRI mean irreversible injury?? LOL I really do NOT know what IRI means?? someone?? Vic?? LOL Thanks again, Vic~Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote