View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 03:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Really Upset I Got My John Hopkins Doc Report!

Ok I got the report Dr.D wrote up about my visit and once again he said he doubted that any of my problems were neurological basically, not MS, my mri was probly migraine lesions, I am very concerned about my sx, and anxious, does not see the need to pursue possible MS testing (MAY be right there) did say i showed some loss of temperature sensation and woud do the skin biopsy though he is doubtful about those problems...and sums it up as the bulk of my problems being "pyschiatric"!!!!! I am already on so much anitianxiety meds anymore I would be in a coma. I am shaking mad, specially cause of the cortisone and daughter just called freaking out again. I told her I would not listen to her ranting anymore and hung up. I called Jh and left a message for the Clinic Manager. He is also doing a tilt table and probly will say I don't have pots either. Maybe I don't have a neuro problem but I have some kind of problem that is not pyschiatric!!! MY legs can barely walk. I have fibro. He ignores all that. I am requesting another doc. I was sent there by my doctors, not sent myself. I swear there is a dark cloud over me . My endo is running some more tests on me at least mri of adrenals and some bloodwork on pituitary due to lack of adrenal function. I just can't believe this. I got a letter asking to rate this doctor, there is were I got the number to call re: my 1st visit in April. Even my husband is mad. Should I go thru with the scheduled tests and then see what happens and request a new doc then? And say what to the person who calls....????? THat I am offended? But would still like the tests and then want 2nd opionion. I cant beleive I get to a great hosptal and this happens. My arms are so fatigued I can not hold them up for more than a minute. Maybe my fibro got worse, but he doesn't say that!
lailavia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote