View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 04:30 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Anber,

Here is what I have said in my replies on Steff's thread; PN Board suggested I post here:

In my first reply, post 2; (08/24 at 7:17 PM), I wrote In RSD, the inflammatory stage can last anywhere from a few weeks to a few months

In post 12 (09/01 at 3:50 AM), I wrote this corresponds exactly with the time when warm RSD goes cold.

In post 16 (09/01 at 11:32 AM), I wrote: By saying that the bottom line is that all of us have "cold" RSD. I was putting myself among those who believe that when RSD turns cold, it enters a new and much more difficult to treat stage; that even if one alternates between warm and cold, it is the cold that defines this new stage.

In post 17 (09/03 at 10:06 AM) I repeated what I wrote in post 16.

In that post I cited Tayla as saying: I suppose that Vicc's presumption that RSD is the result of IRI is what leads him to believe that all RSD affected areas must be cyanosed and cold. and I replied: I didn’t and wouldn’t say that. I try to avoid saying really dumb things

In post 22 (09/04 at 4:43 PM), Flippnout out said I do not agree that RSD must only be cold and in your view if it is warm than it is not RSD and I replied:

Your reply is based on what Tayla said that I said; not what I actually said. Please go back and read exactly what I said about warm v, cold RSD and the warm/cold RSD you describe. I am not going to repeat them again.

I don't know how many times I have to repeat it, but I'll do it once more:

RSD begins with the warm, red skin of inflammation, which later becomes cold (and usually cyanotic). I hopt this clears up any questions you have...Vic

The great end of life is not knowldege but action. T. H. Huxley

When in doubt, ask: What would Jimmy Buffett do?

email: :
Vicc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote