View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 05:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool

Well, Its tough and it stinks. I work Full-time as well now that I've graduated college... but during the time away from work, I try to rest as much as possible and do relaxing things. For me I am an artist so I paint, but it could be anything that takes your mind off of the pain and where you can relax and sit down...

I do definitely sleep at night better than a few years ago but still my wonderfully patient boyfriend spends many nights up with me when the pain gets too bad to sleep. I also have found that instead of me taking sleeping medicine, on the nights that I can't sleep, I will have a glass of merlot (which is heart healthy as well) to relax me enough to fall asleep... just about 4 -5 oz... but that is a trick I have found works so it limits the use of medicine that i hate taking....

The other thing that kinda sets me back is working.. I work non-consistent hours and really late hours (like til 11-11:30pm) soo that does wear me out a lot quicker. I have been trying for months to get them to put me on a set (or somewhat set) schedule where I can sit most of the day but it hasn't worked out yet... Lets hope soon! then I will be a happy camper.

Heather

I found I could say things with color and shapes
that I couldn't say any other way...
things I had no words for
.-Georgia O'Keefe
HeatherAnne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote