Thread: Fully Favorable
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 05:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Thank you all sooooo much!!!!!!!

Well posted the good news before I even read the whole 12 pages of the letter LOL, but now have a better idea of what is coming

The date July 1, 2001 is pretty important, I kinda knew that but wasnt sure about how much. Well by going back to that date it allows me the SDI instead of the SSI. According to the judge I was qualified for the Disability Insurance until 2004, so the onset date qualifies me for the insurance. If she would have dated after 2004, it would be SSI only.

There was some interesting stuff in this decision. The judge even has it down that I was pleading for my leg to be "cut off" to a couple of treating doctors LOL. Man! Do I remember that, and still think like that sometimes!

From what im gathering from this, the pay will go back one year from the application date (April 2003), that means all the way back to April 2002! I could be wrong, but glad "wrong" doesnt mean denied

I can hardly wait as im $400 short on my rent this month LOL. Couldnt have come at a better time "The Present".

Still reeeling, and floating around bouncin off the ceiling. Will be back to post when im a bit more grounded LOL.

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote