View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 07:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Vicc.,

This isnt fun for me to do and rather be reading stuff from the boards and getting my mind off my own pain. And dont be concerned about how i feel.. but i just wanted to say for my own part that i wasnt takin stabbs at you. I just want this all ironed out and put in easy terms so the others can understand and also join in the disscusion.. i think thats what is keeping alot of people from saying anything bc they dont know what IRI stands for or what it involves or anytihng.. they are just understnading how RSD works, and add this in convestation.. you have to look at it that way.. and im NOT asking you to repeat your self over and over!!! I would love to know why you say that.. but honestly dont care anymore.. this is getting outta hand andgetting personal i think! And i dont want to be caught up in this when it hits the fan.. I wish my post wasnt removed and thought the end of it had alot of legit questions adn for the life of me right now cant remember what i said.. but what ever..

Amber

PS here is my end part of my post that was removed.. Curious gave me the end part and think it needs to be said!!

I am not harping on you either.. but you are saying 2 different things and even admitted to haveing "warm" stage RSD when you say that RSD is only cold?? (or in your opinion).

I have a hard time reading your posts and making sense of them... expecially in the IRI issue.. and would love to see along with Tayla links to show stuff that you say exists. I researched IRI and i only find stuff on ishecmic bowl and liver disease.. nothing about RSD or any peripheral disase. I agree with everyone that you need to find a doctor that you trust and agree with , in your treatments!! but why go on a crusade or what ever and say its IRI when even the docs right now dont know IRI... Alot of us are lucky to get the diagnosis of RSD.. there are alot that dont and get blamed for making the pain up in thier heads.. why make it harder and say it could be IRI and haveing people seek out help with this and no one know about this disease.. thats what doctors and researches are for.. and im happy that you found something to research and look into helping you!! i really am.. but dont get all ..... i dont want to say preachy but thats all i can come up with right now, but preachy about something and not take any considerations or back it up... Is the treatment for IRI the same for RSD? i mean if the diagnosis is IRI... is the treatment the same as RSD? and what is the difference other then you saying its a spinal cord issue not a brain issue..??? confused... and hope you can straighten out things you said and why u feel soo strong aobut this and for me not to get to frustrated about it begin said .. i guess..

Last edited by RSD_Angel; 09-05-2007 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Curious gave me the end of my orig. post..thanks again!
RSD_Angel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote