View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 08:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks you all

I have calmed down a bit. The whole thing just sounds so so so so against me , and the pyschiatric thingy put me over the edge. I do have another problem I was sent to him for in April, I wake up every morning shaking and trembling, sob, coughing, this is even after beta blockers and meds..I am going to my copd doc next week, maybe he will have a suggestion.....I should know better by now to expect any miracles...but you hit the nail on the head....you wonder if you should even bother going !!!!! I think after this round unless something is found I will just wait till something worse happens I am just wasting too much money. by the way no one can figure out the morning thing.....and that is not why I was even sent the second time!!!! NOt even a sleep study is warrented here for me. Too much testing . Whats the point. Those were his words! Betch it was him he'd have 100 tests by now. Plus I am in an SSDI case so thats gonna look real good some neuro from JH doubting every freakin thing I say. It just makes me so sad. Maybe it is another type of disease, where do they get this pyschiatric stuff!!!! MY pyschiatrist doesn't even know what to do!!! I have been tested to death, maybe the endo doc will show up with something or the small nerve biopsy will...I just am runnning out of steam here. Too bad if I do have MS and it couldve been halted a little but neither neuro thinks that is it , though I do have a lot of sx....I guess only time will tell.....thanks for caring. IT means a lot in this mixed up world. Does your fibro get worse? My sx took a nose dive last fall esp. the arm fatigue that is why the concern of my local neuro....well I will let you know what happens....I do have a good rheumy and psch doc who help as much as they can, and the neuro is hard to talk to the local one but he did alot of tests....he sent me there!!!!!

Sweet Dreams...
lailavia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote