View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 07:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs down Brain cat scan and MRI

What a long day.....................yesterday. I got there and they registered me for the MRI, but not the cat scan, but I wasn't aware of that.

Finally they called me and said the MRI's are running 45 minutes behind, this is after I had to be there at 2pm and it was now 2:45, I said well what about the cat scan. Oh, they said you are having that too, okay hang on, then off I went dye injected, about 8 minutes it took. I looked like Hanibal Lector in that facial thing they put so you don't move your head. Plus I had a headache from hell and just so fatigued.

Back to waiting room, I asked again about the MRI she said again about 45 minutes, ugh............need a cigarette, forgot my lighter, one of the nurses gave me one, outside I went, okay felt better, back in the waiting room, then in about 20 minutes finally got called for the MRI, by then I was so tired, I almost fell asleep inside that machine. LOL

Now the wait....................I also asked a copy of the report for court, which they said they will send me. My PCP should have the reports by Friday, unless something is really bad, I will hear sooner.

Hopefully, this will rule everything out, and it is just the post concussion syndrome and stress, keeping my fingers crossed.

Came home took a pain med, and slept a few hours. For some reason had a low backache, probably from those tables you have to lay on.

Hugs, Nikko