View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 03:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sorry i never got around to posting last night but i went to have my shower and when i went to pick up my shampoo i don't know what happened but i ended up in so much pain i couldn't believe it and i cried for quit some time. I ran out of pain pills so i had to wait till to day when i seen the doc for more. We where chatting about the pain i am having and i asked about the nerves if they would eventually heal so that they would not bother me any more. She said that i do have permanent damage but i well have to wait to see just how bad it well be. She said that if i could have gotten the surgery right away well then i would have had a very slim chance of permanent nerve damage. Any way now that i have my pills back i am feeling a lot better. Sorry about the last post i was just feeling sorry for my self. But thank you guys for helping me feel better and i shouldn't have took it for granted that you girls where not hurting but i did not realize just how you where feeling so thank you for letting me know but i now feel bad that yous are not feeling as good as i thought yous where feeling oh i just pray that the three of us feel better soon. And ihtos don't you dare change your name i like it and if you did lets face it someone else would grab it right away because it is a cool name then we would be all confused because we know you by this handle then we would forget and think we are chatting to you and it would be someone ales. Well i think i am back on track i hope i don't have to many more of those pity parties ha ha. I well be talking with my psychologist next Monday so i can take my feelings out on her that's what comp pays her for so have a good evening all bye and chat later.
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote