View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 08:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile oh yeah another thing

technically, (i don't like to mention it too much but it fits in our topic) i have cracked teeth from bitting down so hard. litterally broken some of my teeth (while awake!) from grinding them. i don't especially like talking about it cause i have dentures (over 16 teeth pulled) and just makes me feel ugly and what not. but i grind my teeth when angry, like in the middle of an arguement. i do it when doing physical labor, like carrying heavy stuff or rubbing my wifes back. and i do it when i'm nerveous and or scared. sometime i do it when i am in deep thought.

i play with my dentures and enjoy the pressure i recieve from intense bitting. i jiggle my teeth in my mouth. and i have (a long while ago) pulled my own teeth at times. i am not sure if the pulling my own teeth is in any way comparable to how some autistic's like cutting themselves? but the similarieties seem to be there inside my mind. i seem to associate how pain isn't that bad when i am apply it myself. that is how i pulled some of my own teeth. with out drugs or anything just a pair of plyers. oh i also use to gargle with garlic (and eat it, lots of it) to kill any infections after pulling/cracking my teeth. i would have to cut open any infections in my gums and garggle with garlic and put garlic on the cut so to get rid of the infection. it didn't really hurt all that much. but i think that may be the autistic side of desired pressures and pain as long as i am in control of the application of such pain/pressure? is this too much information? probably sorry to gross people out. but if anything i was just meaning to convey certain aspects of my teeth and i guess see if some of my observational theories of pressure/pain are correct by conversating with this board. seems i would like to pick up that book about different vitamin defficiencies for autistics and see if that may help with some of my "desires" / OCD sort of things.

i'll stop rambling now.
autisticmoose2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote