View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 08:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

here here.
I am really bummed today because my husband just has no clue. somehow he is generally supoportive but I swear he just checked out this week. hello? I just had surgery last week...i cannot be responsible for taking the little kids to and from school andbeing home alone with them all night. if i am really really lucky i can get them to bed, but it is such a sturggle. crap. then after i do all this (all this week since my mom left tuesday morning) so he can go to work (he took like one day off when i was having surgery and an hour or so off to come and pick me up from the hospital) he dares to give me crap the last two nights when we get into bed that i don't hug and kiss him enough. I wanted to say something along the lines of kiss my @ss....but really, WTF?!?!? He is also on this 'we should have more kids" and "how long till youy think you can go back to work" and"when can you start working out so you can lose some weight" and all the other crap that already bothers me enough but he makes it 200x worse by nagging me about it. blech!!! It just is really bothering me today because I woke up in a lot of pain and it just never got better.

oh, he is home got to run

[edit] sorry about this, what a lousy day.

Hope, I hope that you can find a way to feel better. noone deserves it more.

Last edited by johannakat; 09-06-2007 at 11:59 PM.
johannakat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote