Thread: Hi from AZ
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 05:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Hi from AZ

Hi, m name is Michelle and I live in the VERY hot state of Arizona. I was recently (and finally) diagnosed with fibromyalgia. There are no support groups where i live, and I am exhausting my husband with all my questions, rants etc. So I thought I would exhaust all of you LOL! http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif Seriously I am having a hard time coping with this, and I am hoping that by talking to people who have similar issues , I can be enlightened. I used to be very active...working out, riding horses and harleys, singing in a band, and hanging with my kids. I am getting back to the gym, but it is SO frustrating not being able to do ANYTHING i was more than capable of doing before. Anyone else have that problem? I also go to school PT and still sing. I am "retiring" from my PT job because of the hours (5am-10 am), and trying to find a way to get back on my cycle. My horse has arthritis so we both just stare at each other now!

Thanks in advance! I hop that you all can help me get over the "whiney baby" stage and get me on the road to acceptance!
BellaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote