View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 07:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default only a few here.

Bill Pough, whose caretaker Googyuk (forum name) used to post. Bella, caretaker of Fabian (don't know last names), who died of end stage. And a woman who Tena knew better than most, whose name i will not reveal, because i believe that she suicided. And of course our most recent young PD victim, whom I will only reveal as 'Lil Spud. There was also one fella , who quite recently passed on, whose handle I forget now.
THat's about all that I'm aware of around here that have passed on as in died, but there have been many others such as Larry J, John G, to name only a couple (because my memory is fading, but i still think of them) who have completely quit posting.
What we need is a way of finding the names of those who have passed away from PD in institutions, as well as under private care. This might not be easy, but like AIDS victims, I'm sure that we could make quite a big quilt with their names on each patch. A great idea Thelma , one that would surely raise public awareness. There are so many people whose lives have been touched by PD, and my opinion is that it affected them so powerfully, that many of them just want to put the passing of a mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, etc., from advanced PD, out of their minds, but would still like their loved ones recorded for posterity and to aid in the fight for prevention and cure of PD.
ol'cs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote