View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 07:43 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks bizi & Mari, I do need to vent. They ARE looking at housekeeping issues so my stupid laundry problem is going to be a big problem. I am going to spend the day trying to put it all away which totally angers me because of how it gets like this to begin with. I love my son but he really can tick me off with how he likes to go through my clothes and try on my stuff. And then he rips all the buttons off shirts by ripping it off himself. I have given up on having anything nice you know? I have my old prom dress and he ruined the pretty ruffled jacket that went with it and it really depressed me.

It's not fair and I hate it.I'd put his age mentally at around 5. Sometimes less then that when he's not listening. Got up this morning and there was almost water to the carpet, I think it's because the toilet is moving around. I don't know what to do, but if they fix it and don't charge us I will be relieved, but I doubt that is going to happen. It's a nice place but it's so much work to keep up on. I have to clean the kitchen, and the bedroom today because when they come to change the air filter I want the handy man to look at the toilet and so the clothes issue needs dealt with.

The darn Dell hasn't been delivered yet so I am still on this old system and hate it! They didn't address the darn package properly at Dell and so it's sat for two days in a Fed Ex facility when it should have been delivered yesterday because I called, my mom called and even Dell called them with the address. It's ridiculous and Jack and I are wondering if someone stole the computer and all we're going to get is an empty box, if it's not 26 lbs we're not accepting it. It shows it's on the truck for delivery today so it better show up today. I wish I could go on and on saying I had a great day yesterday or that I expect a great day today but I don't.

*sigh*

Thanks for listening, I needed to vent again.