Thread: Today I.....
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 08:00 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

I, am sorry to neglect everyone here and not address all since my last post,but I have fallen so far behind my arm would fall off!!! Sure you all know this is not like me to do this, in fact I think this is/or may be the first or second time that I have done so... I have been lurking and have typed here and there on othere threads, but have not been able to do so much... been in a bit of a flare after my last Drs appointment, and it was with Dr T., I was showing off and over stretched by my own doing and paid for it!!!!

I was wondering if anyone has purchased a shoulder abduction splint/sling and if so, where did they get it online or a med supply store

Victoria, Johanna is correct on the old BT forum there was a Bra thread maybe Jo or somebody could revieve it over to here... and not a problem I never had the urge to wear one myself, though do do feel around for any hard lumps or things that do not belong as my dad had a pre-cancerous lump removed and think this needs to be stessed more to all males as macho as they want to be

hairdresser.. workers comp. is not for the employee, it is a true shame the hell they put you through I reached a point that I am done fighting them... I hurt physically and mentally and do not need the added agrevation...I put all my fight into SSD, knowing that my TOS/RSD cervical disc disease will never get better

In csae if anybody was wondering about how my intrathecal pump (pain pump) is working, well it will be probably sometime in November before I reach the theraputic doseage so right now, I am still hostage to my oral pain meds and my RSD is creeping up my right leg from my toes feels like little Gremlins (Goobers nephews & neices) stabing away with ice pics!

Does anybody else have involuntary nerve jerks in thier arms? The worsre one was the other night in my sleep, I had the remote control in my hand (**a male thing ** ) and somehow my arm jerked and the remote flew into the headboard and woke both my wife and myself, VERY STARTLED!

Oh well, I typed way to much here all, and I do have to say it was very nice to see all the new visitors to the TODAY I thread as well as everybody else... just like coming home . I wish all a good weekend incase I do not post before

MARK~n~GOOBER

First you forget names, then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
But it's worse when you forget to pull it down.

Last edited by DDayMBB; 09-07-2007 at 10:25 AM. Reason: OOOPS