View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 08:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

As some of you may know, I am at my 11th day of being sugar free. I have had two minor episodes of pain in those 11 days, whereas my pain before was so excruciating - daily - that I did not think I could go on living like that. At all. Period. No one could even deal with me I was in so much pain, and I have a very high pain tolerance level.

However, to say that I am sugar free does not mean that my sugar levels are perfect or even within normal range yet. I am working on it and will get them there...but am SO amazed at the difference just lowering them has made. I had not had more than one pain free day at a time in the last 9 months.

My sister, who was worse that I was...is now seeing similar (not completely pain free) results.

I so hope ANYONE WHO IS DIABETIC will give this a try if they have not already done so.

I love eating all foods, as well as sugar-laden ones...more than I can say and am in fact a compulsive overeater. But let me tell you....I will fight and give it all up to have the pain reduced!
belinda1317 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote