View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 10:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default OT- This Should Have Been on Funniest Videos

My brother and I decided to go fishing yesterday afternoon. I have a 17’ bass boat so it’s really stable when in the water. We had only been out about 20 minutes when another boater decided to see just how fast his boat could go in a no wake area. The wake from his boat caught ours from the side. Not having very good balance, it caused me to fall out of my seat and into the water. Not to worry, I had my life vest on and I’m a good swimmer.
Mike (brother) said he had just glanced up towards me to see how I was doing. He said one second I was in the chair and the next I was in the water. He was laughing so hard he had tears streaming down his face. For me, at first it was a shock. Then I got mad. When I saw Mike laughing I realized it was pretty darn funny. He grabbed for me to help me back into the boat. I pulled him in for laughing.
So now here are two fifty plus year old men flapping about in the water laughing at each other. That’s when a police boat pulled up with siren blaring wanting to know what happened. They helped us back into our boat and we gave them a description of the other boat. They were really ****** when they found out I had PD. They went on their way to catch the idiot in the other boat. Something tells me that guy is in a lot of trouble about now.

I wish we could have gotten it on video. Today my stomach hurts from laughing so much.

GregD