View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 10:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Nerve pain. I have been taking percocet for months now and i just seem to increase the dose because pain is always there. My doc is going to try topomax but I have to have blood work done first and, I hate to say, haven't had time. 4 kids, 4 different schools, 3 different sports schedules. Doctors appointments for me, kids and husband had mri today. He has to take valium when he goes so I took him. Then 4 year old to doctors.

Husband issues I understand. Right now he is great but after my surgery it was also, when are you going to work?? Also, after I was taken off all meds I was ill for about 2 months. Couldn't get out of bed only to take a shower, make frozen meals. He was so unsympathetic I contemplated divorce. I had told him to leave a few times because he was so mean. I then realized, he didn't know how to deal with it and since he couldn't fix it he didn't understand. He refused to go to therapy with me because he felt it was my problem not his. For the past 5 years, everything has been great. we have spoken more and whether he gets it or not, he's more sympathetic. It's tough when your'e ill. When you don't look sick but you want to lay in bed all day. Cooking dinner is a chore. making beds, laundry, blah, blah, blah.

Last night I had a major break down crying out of frustration over everything. Life itself. Luckily my hubby was very helpful but I still don't feel great. Sorry, trying not to cry now, what a wimp!
LinJane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote