Old 09-07-2007, 12:31 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb suggestion--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steff View Post
i use the lidocain patch, they do almost nothing for me. just a little surface skin pain. does nothgin for the deep nerve throbbing up and down my legs or in my feet. i wish it would do something for one spot. i have on in each foot that is horrid.
it seems when i read the posts that many people can walk a little. i really cant walk and i hurt so bad i want to check out
i was wondering about the ketamine.
steff
Lidocaine patches (Lidoderms) often have to be placed carefully. I have found that placing them over the nerves where you think you feel pain, can fail.

Try placing them higher...in the lower back on the side of the pain. This works
better for me for 90% of my issues. This numbing then interrupts the signals before they get to the spine or nerve roots.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote