Thread: Joan M.
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 12:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Joan,
In some ways I think we are better off that we have been in pain all of our lives. I think that we can handle (kind of) the pain a litle bit better. I watch my husband when his back and neck are acting up and he can do nothing but lay down. I always try to move around and get something done. If I didn't, I would be in bed all the time. Yes it hurts like crazy but Iam not going to give in to this. You and I are so much stronger for what we have had to deal with. In some ways Iam thankful for that. I can't belive that we have one more thing in common. My grandfather was the one who was watching the home movies and noticed the way I was walking. He told my parents to get me to the doctors right away. He was the best. I miss him so much. When he died, I was a week away from having my youngest, Danielle. She was due on my birthday the 15th. Well when my husband told me that he had died, I went into labor. She was born on Jan. 9th at 1:08am and he died on Jan. 8th at 1:08am. Sorry for going on so long but my grandparents were the most important people in my life.

Love "your hip sister"
Sue
sue k is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote