Thread: Today I.....
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 01:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Lots going on

I guess the change of seasons has been effecting us all in a negative way....or is it back to school with the Mom's and Dad's????? Working too hard and knowing what it will do to you but you continue???

I myself am blessing my massage therapist. She did a hell of a massage on me and does muscle stripping and nerve mobilization for my whole right arm and as for the headaches I have had a significant reduction in them due to the work she did. She got rid of the knots at the base of my neck which are calmed down considerably and touch wood they will stay calm. I have not had the eye pressure or had to take a migraine med since. I feel much better and she did a lot of mobilization. It was amazing!!! Hurt a bit but it was well worth it.

So I am feeling better, but still not where I want to be.

Take care all and chin up to the insurance companies that want to stick us in mud up to our eye balls.....they can bite me!!!!! sorry venting...thanks

love and hugs to all,
Victoria
P.S. I am now using my new COMPUTER no virus touch wood and I hope that it continues to be a good computer....is Vista so hope I can adapt to it.

Lots of love,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.