View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 01:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoibie@comcast.net View Post
I agree with an earlier post that said the toes look normal. Even the little toe looks normal. Most people have that toe curved.

I have numb toes and they feel uncomfortable. I saw "Yoga Toes" in a health food store. That does the dsame thing as the sponges, except there is a gell in the separator.
Hi Herb,

(You're a neighbor, since I'm in Santa Fe)

Are you doing anything to combat the numbness in your toes?

I ask because the numbness turned out to have terrible consequences for me when I got a bit of broken darning needle in my toe, and didn't feel it.

If I hadn't been giving myself a B12 shot, and happened to see the bit of needle glinting in the sun... I don't know what would have happened.

As it was it was in my toe for days and I ended up with tetanus... so not being able to feel your toes is NOT a good thing.

During the time I had tetanus I had a LOT of B12 shots and for awhile about a year ago I could wiggle my toes like normal and feel them, but then the stress increased again and my health fell back, to include the health of my toes.

The numbness in my toes now is not as bad as it once was, which I attribute to the B12 shots, but neither is it gone... and when stress levels rise ... my toes are very hard to flex, feel wooden... and that reminds me of how I got tetanus.