View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 09:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Medications...

I checked to see if any of the meds said to avoid sunlight and they didn't. I am also not on any meds that contain steroids. I have recently changed certain meds so that I can be on less medication than before. However, this flu-like illness when I go out has happened on the old meds and the new ones.

The meds I take are Cymbalta, Lyrica, Lamictal, and Verapamil. Now I also take supplements like a Multivitamin, Vit B-6, Vit B-12, D, E, Migra-Ease (for Migraines), and a Complex B. The Migra-Ease contains B-2 and butterburr root.

I don't get the "sunburn" feeling, but I do know that I am very sensitive to temperature changes. Especially going into the heat, whether it be outside or taking a warm/hot shower. I have not been able to use hot water in the shower for a very long time. Luke warm waters sometimes even tends to bother me. I just get so exhausted. Could this have something to do with it? The heat, I mean.

Please any help would be appreciated.

M

BTW - I have taken the supplements for over 3 years now, so I don't think they have anything to do with it.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome '97, Chronic Sinusitis '97, Chronic Pain '04-present, Degenerative Disc Disease '86, Depression '88, Fibromyalgia '00, RLS+PLMD '04, Severe IBS '05 Non-Epileptic Seizure Disorder '08
hurtsobad73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote