View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 11:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Its the eighth to day so that makes it 13 days since surgery and my strips started to fall off yesterday. Now there all off and it is not very pretty scare and at the end near the chest seems to be harder then the other end near the back. So now it is time to start rubbing it with some vitamin E oil and see if i can't get it to soften up a bit i know already i well have to really take my time because it is so tender i am not sure if i well be able to get the one end to soften up very good i can only hope. The spot on my upper back arm that had a strange feeling and not much sensation seemed fine yesterday but it is back to the way it was after surgery. And for some reason the spot in my back is really bothering me right now well actually most of the day. Other then that not to bad i should be getting my puppy tomorrow i can't wait to bring my chihuahua (Chico) home. I well have my days busy with him so it well make the time go by faster then sitting alone all day Well time to go chat later
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote