View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 11:48 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Jeez Joan,

NEVER say poison. You never know when someone might wake up, choke down a handful of pills and then switch on NT. Hell, it just happened.

My brain read that aloud, my stomach heard it, said "DAMN RIGHT", and gave serious consideration to doing what stomachs do when poison is involved. It finally decided "The Hell with him, if he wants to die, let him"...but it was touch and go for a couple of minutes.

And I dismissed your post too quickly: I have seen Andrea's concern for Ali in other posts and assumed (probably correctly), that she'd already shared her concerns with the doc; then came here for more information (and support) from one group of people she knew she could count on.

I'm pretty sure everyone here asks "why me?", because it really isn't fair to see the rest of the world live "normal" lives while we go through this. I'm even more certain that when we enounter people like Ali and Vanessa, we tell ourselves: "If it had to be someone in my family, I'm glad it was me". I would rather go through what I'm going through than what Andrea is going through.

RSD stinks...Vic

The great end of life is not knowldege but action. T. H. Huxley

When in doubt, ask: What would Jimmy Buffett do?

email: :
Vicc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote