View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 12:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default life sentence

Right from the title of this post, i fit in so well, the tears, problems with insurance, the horrific pain, flares from he!!, men who want to fix our pain and get so frustrated because they can't, migraines on top of the pain.
Yeah, I look forward to football too. It can take my mind off things.
I don't have to care for one child let alone 4. I guess we do what we have to do, but when you just can't get out of bed....or cook....or go out of the house, you haven't gotten dressed for days and ..... the one that made me feel someone really understands was "Men who can't see dirt" Oh, I'd love to read a novel on that one. at least it made me smile.

we seem to be so different yet the same. All have a common denominator or is it dominator
- pain I hate it and I hate complaining about it. It was much more fun being the nurse, eh Victoria, you think so too?

Maybe it is the fall weather that has gotten to us already~?

Thanks Redjpw....neurontin sounds like an excellent idea. I took it a few years ago and after a week my face was so swollen. when i went off it i lost 5 pounds overnight. I could try it again> i tried other drugs in that class. Couldn't tolerate them and they didn't help. What helps a strangled nerve?

Johannakat I hope next week is better.
Withmore, i haven't forgotten this is your thread and what you are dealing with....it seems you have a lot of company. too much company.
i hope you are doing a little better now the week is over.. take care all and i hope the pain levels for all of us take a dive....

Hope
HopeLivesHere is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote