View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 03:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart hi

Hope, Hi yeah for sure I wish to be back nursing my patients who have pain not me being the one in pain but treating their pain as I was soooo good at I LOVED MY JOB...and my pts all had cancer!!!!!

LinJane As for neurontin....what about lyrica as something to think about for nerve pain(it has really good results for nerve pain and has been considered by many pts who take it to be better than neurontin. Make sure you are aware of the side effect of in-orgasmia....it is rare--on the bottom of the side effects list but if i was having massive nerve pain THAT bad I would go back on it in 2seconds. I chose to come off it for tht reason as my nerve pain was not as bad and my se& life was more important to me.
topamax is also a seizure med as well so one or the other...only one I think !!!!!!!!

....Marc (DH soon I hope...still waiting for a darn ring!) anyhow....Marc says depression is anger turned inwards.....hence let it out as if you don't then you will end up depressed and totally frustrated....who says you hve to be happy all the time MOM.....yes you CAN have off days....just say the nice things to your babes as you normally would. It may change how you cope. Let our your feelings out....it is a good thing to do.

When I cry it usually is a total breakdown and it just releases all of the stress I am carrying around with me and have not coped with. I yell at Marc and scream at the cat..sorry baby kitten....scream at life and at me for my perceived ineptitude. I am letting it all out as I keep it in and have a happy face too.....but the stress is very internalized and I try not to bother people with it. sooooooooo the frustration builds up like a boiling kettle and booooooom it overflows.

After the storm I feel better able to cope again with daily life and then break things down to easy to cope with pieces and pace myself.

I hope this helps! this is just my way of dealing....all the work crap all the compensation crap all the pain crap all the LTD crap all the financial crap.......lol

Love to ya'll

Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

Last edited by gibbrn; 09-08-2007 at 03:19 AM. Reason: boo boo
gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote