View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 06:12 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Melody, I'm so sorry for your friend and the family. My heart goes out to them and you.
Great job on 11 days. I really can say I'm a sugar addict. Its such a cycle. My sugar levels though are fine but I feel yuck from it. I'm sure it contributes to my stomach issues and overall bad feeling. My nutritionist said its normal for people who have had long term starvation even after weight restoration to crave it. Something about the brain still being in that mode. My calorie needs are super high too still which I know many would love but is a chore especially when there are still the mental parts I battle.
Anyhow I'm not into diet books but there are a lot of health books now focusing on food and pain. I do like that Dr oz on Oprah he seems great.Like I said on another post I encourage a good and that is the key nutritionist. I really can say without mine and the road map of a meal plan I would be sick still in that way. A good one can help with the mind and body connection. So much is mental when choosing foods.
A ? my endocronolgist said hypoglycemia which I was told I had in the past is not a real issue that its just when you go too long without eating. Can someone explain? Also could an issue like that contribute to pain? I know it can contribute to dizzy.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote