View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 09:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default RollCall Wednesday 9-27

Morning gang!

It's a beautiful crisp morning here! It's time for me to buckle down! I AM GONNA DO IT!! Join me---c'mon, you know you want to!

Biz, you were the last straw--I mean that in a good way!! Jo, you too honey!! I'm gonna do teh water thinggy too!! Let's do it!! Everyone with the helpful ideas, suggestions, and 2 websites that were mentioned (WHO HAD THOSE?? Please post them. I guess I can. I bookmarked one of them, and can go through all the posts here and find the other one. They were GREAT sites!) I need to get back on track, and Biz's post last night, that I read just now, DID IT! So, thanks Biz!! Is it ok if I call you Biz? I kinda sorta have a way of giving out nicknames..........

Anyway, does anyone have a plan of any kind for exercise? I mean for a virtual walk or anything? Heck, I'm even open to maybe twice a day! OMG Biz--you've created an exercise monster!!! That's good--I need it! Maybe it was the cheer!! LET'S GET GOING ON THIS LADIES! (AND GERMS, IF THERE ARE ANY!!)

LET'S GO BABE'S LET'S GO!!
LET'S GO BABE'S LET'S GO!!

WE WILL DO THIS!!!

Have a great "D" and "E" day!!
Hugs,
LS
I want more cheerleaders to play with!!!!

Last edited by janster; 09-27-2006 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Playing with cheerleaders!
janster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote