Thread: My brother
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 08:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

(((((((((((((((( lara ))))))))))))))))))

Yes, I can imagine it was painful for your father...and YOU.

My brother knows he has stability here (never moving, his own room, good toys and needs for today, puter, etc), but he knows he also has stability in the realm that there is no fighting, no rages, no inappropriateness that would confuse or scare small children, etc.

He wanted his boy to have "everything" and asked me if I would raise him like I did my daughters...not too much but plenty, going to school everyday, not going to 30 schools by the time he's out of grade school, consistency without rages, etc.

I've done my absolute best. David's having a hard time with the new baby because he sees his mom as mom to the world. See, I kept telling him that my grandbaby wouldn't be my baby, but would be his mama's baby. That didn't help him because he was his mama's baby and still mine to raise and he knew it. He doesn't want to share and thinks I'm the "family mom". He's calming down a bit now as I've tried to be consistent. It's been hard. I want to grab up my precious, sweet grandson all throughout the day...and can't...lol.

You're in my thoughts and I appreciate you so much.

KD

From the caterpillar emerged
~Strong in flight, beautiful to the eyes, movement laced with grace~
The butterfly
**KD**
</center>
kimmydawn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote