Thread: Tgif - Check In
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 08:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

The nurse came yesterday (Fri) for my mom, she is great. We had a lot of paper work to do, but it went well.

Then she did my mom's, blood pressure, heart beat, stomach, lungs. Took her temp.
Took the blood sample for the coumiden.

She called it in really fast, because after she left the DR's office called and said that my mom should stay on the same dosage.

We made a exact appointment every Friday at 10am. It will be much quicker next time, no paperwork.

The PT called yesterday, and is supposed to call me today to make a time when he can come, he wanted Sunday, but I would rather have all this stuff during the week, so I think it will be Wednesday for his assessment.

Going to be a busy week, Tue my mom's PCP appt, Wed the PT, Thurs my PCP, Fri the nurse.

Then Saturday my cousin arrives. YIPPEE

Dirk and I cleaned the computer room, made much more space. Took a nice walk with the dogs.

He made Taco's too, yummy they came out real good.

I feel I do need to get out of the house a bit this weekend, even if it is just the pool for awhile. My mom seems fine to be left alone.

My rotator cuff pain goes up and down, so annoying and aggravating. Have to watch what I do. I hope my PCP can do at least an X-ray or get a Dr. for me that deals with this. I had an appt with a shoulder place, but had to cancel when my mom was in the hospital. So, now I figure since I am seeing her on Thurs I will wait to see what she says.

I am always tired, geeze - been going to bed early, yet up at 5:30 am.

Hugs, Nikko

Have a good weekend!!!!!!