View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 12:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hey VIC, not sure where you were going with my posting??? all meds are poisons and more so if taken in large enough amounts or if your body does not like them, are they not? were you saying the word poison made you want to end your life? that is what i got out of what you said. i hope i am wrong.
and i am also glad, that if anyone in my family had to have rsd, it was me, and not my children or grandsons. that i agree with. i find ways to see and do good even in my state of being. i hate it but i handle it.
as far as the discussion of type A personalities, i believe from what i have read,that because a person is already stressing themselves, even if it is in a good and positive way, it is still stress, the chance of the overstress and conversion to rsd is more possible. i have always been one who pushes myself and i still am and i am proud of it. so you young ladies keep it up and don't take it pesonally. i believe sometimes people take words too seriously. lets face it we have rsd and no one knows what it really is or why we get it or what to do about it! so live life as well as you can, and do not care about the words .... joan