View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 03:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Trophy oh guys you rock!!!!

Thanks for beginning this thread!!! I love it and LinJane, I hear your pain!!!!!
However. If I don't do dinner and feel like crap he is starting to help...mind you his idea is hot dogs or just meat on the bbq with no sides.....I like a slice of salmon so he makes it for me and I cut up a zucchini and he will cook it for me....or I chop up some onions mushrooms and peppers...or whatever veggies are in the fridge.....and he will cook it thank GOD for bbq's or I would be in big trouble....he's really good at it now!

But as for the inside stuff....I asked for two months, yes TWO MONTHS for the carpets and floors(hardwood throughout and a few throw rugs) to be cleaned......it took me to go into nuclear melt down before it got done...we have a cat and he sheds hair....he is after all of Syrian and Egyptian decent born in Canada.....so he is as hairy as all hell so his hair is EVERYWHERE and he cuts his balding head in the bathroom and who cleans the floor after he tries to!!!!!!!! It's like the kid who doesn't do the job properly so you won't ask him to do it again.

Ok his words in his own defense....."Shadow should be able to vacuum" that is the CAT.....ok work to be done here but it will take another nuclear meltdown to get it done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think he thought he was being funny....that is how he tries to make me feel better....he jokes constantly....inappropriatley at times.....in my mind like when my head hurts to the point of wanting to chop it off....hmmmmm

Love is a wonderful thing.....especially when you need to teach men how to clean.....

I could go on but why bore you guys!!!!

you all know...

love and hugs to all,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote