View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 07:16 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default ReneeP welcome, and you will find us all over on

other boards here as we usually have mulitple issues. I suggest you read past posts here, those under chronic pain and those under peripheral neuropathy to find out who we are and what all we have [Please read the 'stickies'/sites that should stick around at each forum and some recent posts to get a feel for who posts what - You might find some questions you have are already answered...so then you can go to the next 'level'. The whole 'thing' about dealing with neuro issues is the 'neuro language'. The technical and medical and laboratory terms tossed around take a long time to get a handle on, let alone explain to a mere moral HUMAN 'IN' this stuff for the first time! Thing about it all is, YOU WANT TO KNOW NOW! Well, a whole lot of what you may want to know is here on these boards, but you mite not be able to asorb it all in a way that's all usable right away. Always remember tho, we are people who HAVE these conditions/diseases...we aren't docs. At times tho, I think we are ahead of our docs in keeping up with what is going on about us for treatments and medications because WE, WE have a very selfish interest in keeping up. We help each other as best we can, how we can, when we can.

I know one really hates to give out info on the internet, but if you find a poster here or elsewhere on the boards who you feel safe asking some things of, go ahead. I have found that no one here is nasty nor has any ulterior motives other than to try and help. I encourage you to read more of Lailavia's posts under the peripheral neuropathy site at:
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20
Just click on the 'blue' and you will find others in or near your situation ...or places here or elsewhere to get the BEST info for your needs - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote