View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 07:53 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default OK is this on

real people or 'mouse models'? There is a big difference...
I'm not criticising, just wishing that there were real medical 'workhorses' out there to actually help us ......with out additional dire consequences....

I for one, would love to see all the new 'magic pills' do everything we want them to do, but there always seems to be a huge pay-back 5, 10, 15, 20 years down the road...

I can only suggest you check out some Breast Cancer web sites. Why? Because these folks have gone thru as much as we have, and are alert to how meds 'interact' and also due to their treatments, suffer from 'the BULGE'... no kidding, fooling etc. That I've not gained any more weight during all that, is a scary prospect for me...that I'm not losing much weight, tho losing is disturbing, but for another thread once all the new b/tests are in?

I DO know tho, when one starts on a serious exercise program that works for them...and muscles get more fit...you gain a bit [muscle mass] and it takes about 2-4 months of continuous effort to then ultimately lose fat, per se. Does this help? Do Not weigh yourself daily...weigh yourself weekly...there are 'fluctuations' daily and day-to day....It's pointless unless you are gonna weigh on a scale everything that goes IN and then out...that to me is obsessive?

Just think thin, hydrate and eat and exercise sensibly as one can w/this stuff! HUGS! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote