Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Default and I think I am still safe from

those "hit men" who would like to "shut me up" because I post opinions
which sometimes embarrass drug companies! LOL

My current disguise is pretty good!

Melody's story about how people did not recognize her...reminds me of a similar one I had.

My thyroid got so bad finally the doctor's would decide to fix it...long story..very frustrating. But during that goiter time I had a pretty swollen face, it got very round. So after the treatment(this was like 8 yrs ago), my face changed. I didn't lose alot of weight, but my face returned to its more long less round intention. Then I went to a company CE meeting and no one recognized me.
While we were sitting down, I was talking to a friend, and one older friend turned around and said "I know that voice" and looked right at me! Shocked.
So I was not being snubbed as I thought, they all just didn't recognize me. We mostly talk on the phone to each other anyway all over the state, so I guess the voice was all!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote