View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 11:16 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Nah, he won't take over, he's the only one here who gets to nap, though he hasn't since we've moved I have to say. But it used to make me real mad when he would nap at the old place. I think Jackie is just a pushy little bull, he does these things to me and all because he's comfortable enough to, with teachers in school he's still not that comfortable enough with. I hope he never gets to the point where he's sent home for bad behavior like he was in the regular school. He goes to a special school so it's nice that they can deal with him and his idiosyncrities.

I wish my dh would let me nap today, but he's not that kind. If he would get up and deal with the kiddo I would offer to let him nap, but it just works out that Mom does it all sadly. I think we are going to try to do the pool today *sigh* and I wish it was fall so we could put that in the garage and be DONE with summer already. Oh well, then we've got some chores to do like the cleaning of the bathrooms and the kitchen and the living room. It takes about an hour and we're done for a week. Though I am happy to say that the clothes are still mostly in the dressers.

I hope I can sleep good tonight, I will be hitting the hay early, probably when Jackie does JIC he tries to get up at 3 am again. And I think I will stop drinking around the same time he does so I won't have to wake up, just to see how it works out. Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the support you've shown me the past few days, I have been so stressed it's just awful.