View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 12:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

oh yeah...and definitely true about taking hubby to the appts...took DH to my first botox injections and Dr jordan told him i wasn't supposed to spend more than 2 hrs on computer each day, forever.... (i had just been dx'ed so it was big news to me as well)

my hubby would not have believed it if i just went home and told him...but bc dr jordan told him, he was really on board when i had to stop working.

frankly, everything would be so much easier if there weren't kids to worry about. (don't get me wrong, would NOT trade the little buggers!!!) but I practically feel like i am back to my full time job already, even though i am just at home. no rip on my hubby, here, there is no way either one of us could od it all alone, even completely healthy. Kids just have a lot of needs.

i guess the option is we could all be dead, so i'l keep what i've got I just hope that the surgery helps me to be able to function at least at 75%.....i'll be really happy if I can get that much.

and what is it about laundry...i HATE putting laundry away. wow...something about getting through folding everyone's stuff, and putting the little kids' away, by the time i get to my own, it just sits in the basket till i wear stuff again...i swear i have about two baskets worth of clothes that i wear regularly....and they just rotate in and out of the clean and dirty baskets maybe i could get rid of my dresser

ah well, go to go get everyone ready for 14yo's soccer game....see you later today, maybe. gentle hugs to all!!!

johannakat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote