View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 11:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hey fanfare-
i hope you have some joy anyway-i rarely do. it sounds like you have a good husband-that is worth its weight in gold-in that i am lacking

hey dan-
had no trouble getting the fentynal patch 25. here is the prob. it says may stop breathing and dont touch the patch with your magic finger, and dont look at the patch if you have just had cherries and dont put the patch on unless you can do ten jumping jacks and dont throw it away unless you live near a toxic dump-all kidding aside, it scared the hell out of me and when i called the doc back and asked how it might affect me, she never returned my call-so i am going to look into it again-but i do not react well to drugs. i hate them i felt the best in my life when i took nothing, but those days are over for sure.
it seems to me men do better on the patch
but if it would help with pain so i could work better -then i will see not right away but maybe over thanksgiving
the prob is that my husband could care less if i drop dead-in fact if i passed out on the floor with the patch on he would ignore me- so i have no one to help me with the beginnning of the test
as long as i go to work and make the money he could care less how much pain i am in-
sorry to cry baby and change subject
steff
Steff is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote