View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 11:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default New to site. Crazy year! Glad to meet ya

Hello all! I am so glad I found this site after a year of no one knowing what was wrong with me. Seems like a great community. I know most of you probably have stories like mine

I started having symptoms 1 year ago. My chest muscle would spasm. It didn't hurt. Then my arms starting numbing and being in pain. Then my chest hurt and felt like a bone was out of place. Muscles spasming from place to place. I would wake up at night shaking for 10minutes. I assume a nerve was to blame. They thought it might be my heart but it was not.

That has passed but I still have terrible pain and numbness from time to time. My muscles going into my neck feel so tight and pop. I hate the numbness too and i think it is responsible for my stomach swelling too. I get dizzy and cold feeling in my head at times and forget trying to install a stinkin light or do anything above my head! My shoulders will kill me. My chest is sore to touch and the nerve on my underarm hurts like heck at times too. PT and chiro finally helped relieve constant pain.

The wierd thing is that muscle relaxers and hot baths help the most. Why is this TOS'ers?

Ok, thats my problem. Glad to meet you all!