Thread: 9/11
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 12:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default 9/11

I don't know if this anything anyone would like to share. But, just like knowing where you were when JFK was assasinated, 9/11 is of interest to me. Being from NJ, we were greatly affected by the terrorist disaster. I have already posted that I witnessed it and also knew people who were killed. The area where I live in NJ lost a large amount of people and we have many memorials. Just curious as to how people across the country and world remember and memorialize this date. It will be very emotional where I live and wonder how others feel.

We live very close to a Naval Base and Army Base. Children attend our schools and were greatly affected due to this attack. I was hospitalized at the time and could not see my family or even call for a long period of time.

I hope that everyone will take a moment of silence tomorrow to remember what has happened in this Country. Not only in NY, PA, Washington, but also to all of our men and women who have been injured or lost their lives due to this horrific incident. I know I will listen to the names being read tomorrow.

Thanks, Linda
LinJane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote