View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 12:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Mrs. D..no not bruising

It's just all the small capillaries seem to be breaking. Like tiny varicos veins in my ankle area. Both ankles are swollen. The left more so than the right and both legs are swollen up to and including the knees. My face and eyes are swelling some too. Eyes have that heavy hooded look. Eyelids falling over eye area. I haven't elevated the legs much. I hate sitting. I walk constantly thru the house. I can sit only for a short while. Today I'm having shortness of breath. Walking just thru my house leaves me winded.

I had the bone scan this morning. Even an untrained eye could see the "hot spots". Both feet have the "glow" in various bones, both ankles too. I think the inflammatory disease is active again. Whether it is broken or not I don't know. I'll have to wait on the results and call the dippy nurse about them.

While I was gone, my husband called the doctor because I'm so short of breath. He was told the doctor is out of the office until Weds. So I have an appointment on Weds. afternoon. This is the first day I've felt this bad. I've canceled the pt until I see the doctor. Just feel as if I cannot do it.

I'm trying to get the results of the thyroid issues. If you can believe it, I was told to call their office in 10 days and "remind" the doctor that she needed to look at the results and call me about them. You gotta love this slow country living.

Billye
Silverlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote