View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 12:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question Hello Im new and have some questions re: my 3 yr old

Hello everyone

I happened to stumble on my site. Really quick intro. This July my son started with shoulder shrugging and hand waving bilat (down to the ground). He has been seen by a pedi, pedi neuro and child psych. They say its not Autism. His pedi neuro says the shoulder shrugs are tics, and the hand movement, is stereotyped movement disorder. Otherwise he has hit all the milestones. Talking, walking etc...Tonite he said a phrase " I have something for you" and although its something I have said to him many a times, it was strange the way he kept repeating it. I am interested in someone who has TS and has vocal tics if they can tell me more about it. Or any of you for that matter who just want to comment. I do want to add along that the shoulder shrugging did stop about 3 weeks ago, I didnt notice anything "new" until today, and he did twirl a few times... The hand waving downwards still occurs but definetly not as frequent as it was when it first started. Your wisdom will be much appreciated. Thank you
davidsmom27 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote