View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 01:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs down Anything I ask

I gotta say it is frustrating and I should be the last to complain.
Hubby has done so much in the past five years = cleanng, cooking, shopping, supportive, rides to doctor in the middle of his 12 hr work days, serving me coffee in bed. He'll clean anything I ask, but this is the thing : I have to see the dirt and tell him where it is.
He made me a pot of coffee one day and poured the cup and brought it to bed for me. As he poured the cup, it dripped onto the counter, down the cabinet, drawers, onto the floor and under the fridge. It is now 3 days later so I dropped a paper towel on the floor by the refrigeratr and left some cleaner there also. He came home, cooked dinner and walked around it, but NEVER Saw It~!!!!! When I showed him, he cleaned it all up. I had already washed off the shelf and upper part of cabinets ~ I can't bend over very well. We have a friend who vacuums, dusts for us, and occasionally cooks meals for a few days, and when she left for a month, he picked up where she left off. So it is not that he won't do it, I just have to show him where the dirt is
Still, when he cooks he wants me right there to give instructions. I think he just wants me there to tell the truth, because he's cooked a lot of this stuff over and over the past 5+ yrs.
It could be his mind is so full from all that goes on at work.
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but it shouldn't be affecting
his eyesight should it?
Take care all,
Hope
HopeLivesHere is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote